Last updated: July 11, 2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using www.rareelements.io website and the mobile application (the “Site”) operated by Rare Elements Limited (“us, “we” , “our” or the “Company”).
Your access to and use of the Site is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Site.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Company’s website located at www.rareelements.io, and all associated sites linked to www.rareelements.io by the Company. The website is the property of the Company and its licensors.
You must be at least (18) years of age to use our Site; by using our website or agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least (18) years of age.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, please do not use the Site.
The Site is owned and controlled by the Company. The intellectual property rights of the Site is protected under applicable law of Hong Kong.
By using the Site, you are that the internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. The Site may contain links to other independent third party websites. These links are not under the control of the Company and are provided solely for the purpose of convenience to you as visitor of our Site.
Except as expressly provided in the Terms and Conditions, no content in the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, displayed or encoded by you.
You may not gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion of the Site by reverse engineering, hacking, password mining or any illegitimate means.
You may not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of the Company.
If any unlawful or prohibited activity of you is found by the Company, the Company reserves the right to bar your access to the Site with its sole discretion without prior notification to you, and expressly reserves the right to bring any claim against you. In addition, the Company may disclose any information we have about you, including but not limited to your identity, if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in order to comply with the law or court order or official investigation or to assist in identifying or bringing legal action against another person who infringes the rights of the Company.
Our Site contains copyrighted content such as brandings, templates, texts, photographs, graphics, films, illustrations, etc. that may only be utilized with approval
from the Company.
Subject to the express provisions of these Terms and Conditions:
- We own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our Site; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our Site and the material on our Site are reserved.
The Company does not promise that the Site or any content of the Site are error-free or uninterrupted, or any defects will be corrected. The Site and the content of the Site are presented on “as is” basis. All information in the Site is subject to changes or amendments from time to time under the sole discretion of the Company and without any prior notification here.
In the event there is any download of content of the Site, the Company does not guarantee that such download is virus free. The Company disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including any warranties for merchantability and fitness. In addition, the Company also disclaims all liabilities for any act, omission and/or conduct of any independent third party in connection with or related to your use of the Site. You assume your own responsibility by using the Site. If you are dissatisfied with the Site, your only remedy is to stop using the Site or any content and you expressly agree that you have no claim against the Company by using the Site.
Limitation of Liability
The Company is not liable to you for any damage or loss indirect, consequential, incidental damages including lost of profits arising out of or is in connection to your use of the Site.
You agree to indemnity the Company from any loss, liability, claims or reasonable legal expense made against the Company by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection to your use of the Site.
Conduct of using the Site
Your use of the Site must be in compliance with Hong Kong laws, and the laws of your country at all times.
You are responsible for ensuring that your use of the Site does not consume excessive system or network resources that disrupts the normal use of the Site.
The following is a non-exclusive list of contents, and behaviour prohibited by the Site:
- Content that contains or contains links to: nudity, pornography, adult content, materials with sex or foul language.
- Content that condones, promotes, contains, or links to hacks, their associated utilities, or other piracy related information, whether for educational purposes or not.
- Content that has been promoted through the sending of Spam or mail fraud schemes, or pages that promote or condone the sending of Spam.
- Content that is grossly offensive to the community, including blatant expressions for bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity, or to post any obscene, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectable material.
- Content or otherwise that exploits children under 18 years of age.
- Content that sells or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received.
- Content that infringes or violates any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret, or other intellectual property right of any third party.
- Content that promotes mail fraud, multi-level marketing (pyramid) schemes or other illegal or fraudulent activities.
- Content that posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about any third parties without their express consent.
- Reverse engineering, reverse compiling or otherwise deriving the underlying source code or structure or sequence of the Site, solution or technology.
By your access to or use of the Site, you agree that all matters including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of Hong Kong.
If any clause under these Terms and Conditions are held by a court or competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provisions shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining clause under these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company with regard to your use of the Site.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.